Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Crazy Art Jounal Flamingo in love... with video today!

Helloooo!


Thank you very much for your comments on the last post, and thank you for following this wonderful blog.

Today I am bringing you another art journal page with lots of texture. This time a little bit funny for you, because I have a video and you could laugh at me!!! (but a little bit).


First of all, I'm going to show you some pictures with the details that I think could be useful.

 

I didn't put the grass perfectly with the mask, so I used a pencil and marked details in the stalk and leaves.

To integrate the printed flamingo into the background, I used my finger to apply paint and gesso to get a gradated blue teal colour, and hide the edges of the printed paper.


You can easily stick the wire heart to the background with 3D Gel Medium.   Here it looks milky but it will dry clear.


To paint the heart, open the color bloom bottle and put the color in the center of the heart. Then mix it  with 3D gel medium mate to create a different effect.


I like doodles with pencils. Maybe it seems more messy, but I love it! It's so shabby and real.  Here is a detail picture of the texture.


And here are the videos:


English version:



Spanish version:


I hope you like it! Thanks for watching!

Product that I used:
Prima Heavy Gesso
Golden Regular Gel (Matt)
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® Gelatos®
Faber-Castel Design Memory Craft® Pencils
Prima - Chevron Stencil
Flamingo print

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is so yummy - Honey who could ever make fun of you? I could listen to you talk forever - Thanks for all the technique tips - great journal page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta cómo has integrado los flamingos!! he de reconocer que los he visto y he pensado que quedarían un pegote, pero los has ido colocando, dando forma, el color, el gesso, las texturas....has conseguido una combinación perfecta!! ahh y a mí me encantan que las ramitas sólo parezcan ramitas y no sean tan reales, jeje!! genial trabajo como siempre Silvia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me encanta verte trabajar, es un lujazo!!!!! Tienes una facilidad increíble para integrar todos los elementos, me encanta!!!!
    It' s a great job!!!!!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete